Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The Proof is in the Pudding

Okay, so this is just plain scary (in a good way). We all know that Maggie looks just like Andy and me. Some days more like Andy, some days more like me. Well folks, here is the proof. Below you will find pictures of Andy and me as children. I am about a year an a half old in my picture and I think Andy was around 8 or 9 months old in his. See the proof for yourselves. Maggie is definitely a great mix of the both of us.

Technical difficulties update: I have the internet working at home now (for now). The bad side is that it isn't through our network so TiVo won't be a part of our lives again until we settle in Las Vegas. Oh well, back to using a VCR. I wonder if Maggie will even know what a VCR is?



Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie