MAGGIE IS CRAWLING!!!!
We just assumed she was skipping past crawling to walking since she is pulling up and standing up but she showed us. This afternoon I went to pick her up off the floor and she just crawled to me. She proceeded to do this three more times so I know this is the real thing!
I'm so excited. Now I have to go buy a lot of safety stuff for the house...
I'll have pictures later in the week or weekend- Andy is coming home on Friday. YEAH!!!
We just assumed she was skipping past crawling to walking since she is pulling up and standing up but she showed us. This afternoon I went to pick her up off the floor and she just crawled to me. She proceeded to do this three more times so I know this is the real thing!
I'm so excited. Now I have to go buy a lot of safety stuff for the house...
I'll have pictures later in the week or weekend- Andy is coming home on Friday. YEAH!!!

