B is for Boy
C is for Cat
and
D is for Development (at least according to Maggie this weekend)
So here are the new things that Maggie has learned this weekend:
- Waving Bye Bye - I thought I saw a glimpse of this on Friday but thought it was just a fluke. No, it wasn't. When a realtor and an interested couple were leaving our house on Saturday morning Maggie waved bye bye to them as they left. D is for Development.
- Pulling Up - I was sitting on the floor with Maggie yesterday afternoon playing with her activity table in front of her and all of a sudden she stood up and not with any help from me. So, I then stood her up and didn't hold her and she will stand there and play and play. D is for Development.
- Sitting up on her own - She has been sitting independent for a while but when I put her in her crib for her afternoon nap, I assumed she had gone to sleep. So, I went back in there after about 5 minutes and lo and behold she had sat up from laying down. So, I'm sure she'll combine this with #2 and she will be standing there when she wants me to come and pick her up. D is for Development.
So, I guess that's what happens when you turn 9 months old. Maggie really may not crawl and just skip ahead to walking. Fine with us.
On a non-Maggie note, a house update. I usually don't mention any house updates because I get pretty sick of thinking, talking, writing about selling the house. But this is worth a mention. Yesterday, before 2 pm, we had 3 different couples look at our house. The third couple have already looked several times and were bringing their parents by. I am trying not to be too optimistic because this particular couple has been looking at our house for about a month now. But, I took this as a good sign. So, cross those fingers and say lots of prayers; Andy, Maggie and I are ready to be a family again.
Have a good Monday.
Katie





