Friday, January 06, 2006

How is she 9 months old already??????

I just can't believe it. Today Maggie turned 9 months old. She is celebrating with a trip to Wal Mart. She is still on the verge of crawling. Her new thing is pushing her body into a pyramid position with her feet so as soon as she can figure out how to get those arms moving she will be on her way. She also now has her top right tooth and this one came with far less pain than the bottom two. We will be buying Stage 3 baby foods tonight at Wal Mart which just means it has chunks in it. I'll let you know how that goes over.

Maggie is also going to meet one of her new friends this weekend, Chip, who was born on Christmas Eve.

Have a good weekend!

-Katie







Sorry if some of these appear out of focus. The camera has needed charged batteries for a few days but I just haven't gotten around to it.
Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie