Here's what else is going on with us:
We still have no cable or internet service. Our digital camera met its maker this weekend and I think the VCR broke today. Needless to say, we have been very humbled technologically. Hopefully there's some light at the end of the tunnel. We have an appointment with the cable company on Tuesday. It has been a nasty battle, with one service rep telling Katie that we might be 1 year away from service. We've had calls to their corporate office in Atlanta.
I reported a few weeks ago that Maggie had started toddling along. It has now developed into full-fledged I'm-going-everywhere-on-my-own-and-you-can't-stop-me walking. This caused a nice little incident at Barnes and Noble last week which ended in me hauling her out of the store on my shoulder while she was screaming bloody murder. I can tell now that this is going to be fun.
In other news, IT'S HOT IN THE DESERT! 107 yesterday and today, and it's only June. God help us all.
That's it for now.
~Andy




