Friday, June 16, 2006

If Anyone Needs Me, I'll Be at the Pool...



After I saw this, I had the following thoughts/questions:

1. Hmmm. I thought I lived in Las Vegas, not Hell.

2. Excuse me!!!!!!???????

3. Are they kidding?

4. Do I need my eyes checked?

5. Maybe that's why all the parks out here have water features.

6. Up until now, I have not missed the humidity of the south. Now I'm wondering if 90 degrees at 100% humidity is really any worse than a high of 113, zero wind and zero clouds????

7. Is there a Georgia Pacific plant in Antarctica? How quick can we get there?

8. I wonder what our power bill will be for June.

9. It's only June. What on earth will July, August and September be like?

10. I guess this is why all roofs out here are spanish tiles and not shingles?

11. How does the pavement not melt? I can just see Maggie and I leaving the grocery store next Thursday and my flip-flop sticking to the asphalt.

12. Weathermen are usually wrong, right?

Okay, well I have to go cook dinner now. I guess next week, I can do it outside on the concrete and not use the oven!

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie