As you have noticed, we are sporting a new look here at Kennedy Tales. Our good friend, Allison, does excellent work and you should all go to her site and let her know what a good job she did!!!
If you don't know anything about our family, here is the short version.
We moved back to Atlanta in August 2007 from a year and a half stint in the desert--Las Vegas, Nevada.
Andy and I were married on October 13, 2001 in Jackson, Mississippi and moved to Atlanta, Georgia in January of 2003. We made the first addition to our family in February of 2002 by getting Jack Pete, our Jack Russell terrier. He’s all grown up now (seven years old) but still acts like a puppy. We welcomed our first daughter on April 6, 2005 when Margaret Anne (Maggie) was born. Maggie is four years old now and amazes us every day. Our second daughter, Claire Hayes (Claire) was born July 7, 2008 and is learning how to live in a house full of love (and noise).
Andy works for Georgia Pacific as an Accounting Manager in the Building Products group. He has been with Georgia Pacific since the summer of 2004. I am the Associate Director of Admission and Student Services at Emory University School of Nursing. I have been with Emory since August 2003, with the exception of our time in Las Vegas.
That's the short version but stay tuned to find out what goes on in our lives each week (or how ever often I get to sit down and update).