Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A Quick Trip with a Lot of Fun

I am going to let the pictures do most of the speaking for our quick trip to north MS over the weekend. We all had a great time and none of us, especially Maggie, were ready to come back to the desert. Thanks Meme and Pap!!!!


The land has started being cleared for the new Toyota plant in Blue Springs
Originally uploaded by kennedytales.




Andy’s parents house…they have to be moved out by August 1st
Originally uploaded by kennedytales.




Pap and his girls on the four-wheeler
Originally uploaded by kennedytales.




Maggie’s donkeys, Juicy and Fruity (just a few weeks old)
Originally uploaded by kennedytales.




Andy, Maggie and I after dinner
Originally uploaded by kennedytales.




Pap and his girls after a catfish dinner at Malone’s
Originally uploaded by kennedytales.




Andy gets a chance to feed our new nephew, David
Originally uploaded by kennedytales.




I get my chance at feeding David
Originally uploaded by kennedytales.




David is awake after his big lunch
Originally uploaded by kennedytales.




I get some advice from Anna and Maggie on feeding David
Originally uploaded by kennedytales.




Maggie and Anna hug goodbye at the airport…they both got upset when it was time to say goodbye.
Originally uploaded by kennedytales.

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie