Friday night all the moms from playgroup decided to go out to eat at P.F. Changs for a Moms Night Out. Now, for some background information. The last time we had a MNO was in February and I went, not realizing that I had the flu, and had to get one of the moms, Allison, to bring me home 30 minutes into the movie. It gets worse; it was Allison's first MNO to attend. I felt horrible and still do about having to make her leave early. Now fast forward to Friday, I had offered to pick Allison up and drive to the restaurant and she agreed. We both thought that bad luck couldn't happen to us twice.
Wrong, dead wrong.
We had a blowout. The only median was on the left side of the highway/interstate...traffic was flying by us only a few feet away from the passenger side. Yeah, pretty bad. So, Allison called AAA (my VW roadside assistance took their sweet time answering the line and AAA could be there in 30 minutes). To make the long story shorter, Allison was a sport with all this drama that tends to follow me around and we made it to P.F. Changs eventually and ordered margaritas before we could say hello to all the other moms.
THANKS ALLISON!!!!!
The rest of the weekend has been very relaxing and drama-free. Here are some pictures of Maggie, Jack Pete and the cake I made for a birthday at Andy's office this week.
Katie

