What a weekend for Maggie and me. Well, more me but she is with me every step of the way. I spend 99.9% of my weekend baking for the holidays. I started Friday night, continued all day Saturday and finished with a pot of chili at lunch today. I made peanut butter cookies dipped half way in chocolate sprinkled with chopped peanuts, cracker candy and chocolate dipped pretzels. I also made a chocolate cheesecake to take to a Christmas party tonight. So, needless to say I am worn out.
Maggie is also tuckered out tonight. She wasn't the best napper today and we left the house at 5 to go to the party. I assumed she would take a nap in the car since it was a 45 minute ride, nope. She preferred a mix of talking and fussing. She did, however, fall asleep on the way home at 8 pm and is sound asleep now.
Maggie is ready to get to see all of her family this week!!
-Katie


