Thursday, December 29, 2005

Maggie's First Christmas

Sorry for the delay in a new post but we have been traveling a lot during the holidays and this is the first chance I have had to post.

Anyway, Maggie's first Christmas was an extraordinary one for her. She got a lot of very nice presents from everyone. She definitely has a lot of new clothes to wear and new toys to try out. We started out the trip at Meme and Pap's where Maggie played hard with her cousin Anna. On Christmas day Maggie made the trip down the Natchez Trace to see Gran and then to see Gigi and Papa.

Andy and I came out to Las Vegas on Wednesday and Maggie is staying with Papa and Gigi until I return on Sunday. She is having a blast from what she has told me.

And of course, here is the important stuff...the pictures.

-Katie






Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie