Sunday, September 18, 2005

Maggie's Weekend

Maggie had a great weekend with Mommy and Daddy. I was able to get an earlier flight home on Friday, so I was at home when Maggie got home from school. She and Andy had a good week but I was very glad to be home.

Saturday, Maggie and I spent most of the day around the house. We did venture out to the grocery store where Maggie always makes friends since she is such a happy little girl. Andy spent all day yesterday sanding the porches. The paint on both of the porches was peeling very badly so Andy is fixing them the correct way so we will not have this problem again.

We all went to church this morning and I took Maggie to the mall this afternoon. Maggie has also started teething this weekend. We have suspected this for a while because of the amount of drool that she can produce, but now everything that she can get in her mouth goes in her mouth. She was also a little cranky after church. When we got home she slept for almost 2 hours so the crankiness could have also been tiredness.

Andy is going out of town tomorrow morning. He is going to do a mill audit in Muskogee, Oklahoma. We will miss him terribly.

Enjoy the pictures. Jack hadn't had his picture on the website lately so there is also a picture of him.

Katie



Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie