So far, we are loving living so much closer to work, school, church and a lot of other stuff. The girls and I used to have to leave the house at 6:50 (AM) in order for me to get them to school and then get to work by 8. Now, we don't have to leave until 7:15 and that usually gives me a few minutes of wiggle room if I need it. It's great!
The girls are doing great. Maggie starts her pre-k class at school next Monday and she is very excited. She got to go to Target this past weekend to pick out her new backpack and school supplies that she is supposed to bring next Monday. Claire has become her own little person. When she starts talking, she'll talk for a while and she doesn't do it quietly either. She's sporting about 12 teeth, that's right. It's crazy and it hasn't been terribly fun but I'm hoping the rest of her molars come in quickly.
Here are some pictures of the house and the girls.








