I took the girls to the pediatrician this morning for checkups and vaccinations. Sounds like fun!!! Maggie needed to get her flu vaccine and we opted for the flu mist this year. She did great! I also had Maggie's ears checked since her tubes have already fallen out (after only 10 months). Her ears are clear for now and she is a whopping 39.5 inches tall. She's grown two and a half inches in the past six months. This would explain all her clothes being too short. The big update with Maggie from this week is (drumroll please)....she can write her name...all by herself!!!! We are beyond excited and proud. See picture below...
On to Claire...Claire was due for her 4 month check up. Claire now weighs 15 pounds and is 24.5 inches long. Maggie was the EXACT same weight and length at her 4 month check up. Funny. Continuing on her big sister's path, Claire has another ear infection. If you've lost count, that's two already- two!!! I had no idea since Claire is also the happiest baby. She is also still wheezing so we are going to try one more medicine before starting another medicine used to treat asthma. Claire ended her checkup with two shots and an oral vaccination. She was asleep five minutes later.
I am home today decorating cakes for my college roomate's little girl, Tana. Tana will be celebrating her first birthday tomorrow and I am excited to be making the cakes. Pictures to come later of the cakes and Claire's birthday picture.
Onto the fall color. Our backyard/forest is so colorful right now, I had to take some pictures. It's so pretty this time of year.

