Monday, June 09, 2008

Bowling

A few weeks ago, Andy and I started thinking about a few things that we wanted to take Maggie to before baby Claire arrived. The first- take Maggie to an Atlanta Braves game. The second- take Maggie to the zoo.

Unfortunately, being as it was quite hot this weekend, both of those options were retired until it cools off outside. I have to say most of the decision was mine...I have absolutely no desire to walk around outside right now, being almost 9 months pregnant that is. Thankfully, Andy and I were able to come up with option C- bowling!

Maggie's friend, Connor, also joined us along with his parents and little brother. Maggie and Connor had a blast and barely even let the adults bowl and made sure that no one used their green bowling balls.

Here are some pictures from the bowling adventure.

Katie





Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie