Friday, July 20, 2007

Maggie...our little traveler

Traveling is pretty much all we been doing lately. We were in Mississippi July 11th through the 17th and we are heading out again tomorrow.

We had the Mississippi trip planned for a little while but the trip this weekend is to go to Atlanta to look for a house. Yes, as most of you know, we are headed back to Atlanta!!!! I wish I could express our excitement, but just know that we are very, very excited.

I actually took Jack Pete to the airport this morning for his move back. Andy thinks it's funny that JP was the last one of us to get out here and he gets to be the first to leave!

Anyway, right now our plan is to pack up the moving truck the first weekend in August and head back.

So, back to our trip to MS. My ten year high school reunion was last weekend so we made a trip out of it. We had a great time and it rained EVERY day we were in MS!!!! We loved it. Maggie had a great time playing with her family and is still asking where they all are. So, it's a good thing she is heading back to see them this weekend. Maggie is actually going to stay in MS while Andy and I pack all of our stuff up and we'll see her once we actually move back to Atlanta. It's going to be a long two and a half weeks without her but it's just the best solution for us all.

Here are some pictures from the trip and I'll try to update sooner next time.

Katie




























Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie