Monday, July 02, 2007

Fire Stations and Birthday Parties

We had a busy week last week after being out of town over the weekend. I was making two birthday cakes for a birthday party on Saturday, and I had to do a trial run of on of the cakes (a car). On Friday, as a part of playgroup, we toured one of the new fire stations in the area and Maggie came away with a cute little hat and coloring book. She was pretty amazed with the fire station until they put her up in the big truck. She stayed up there for about 1.5 seconds before she got scared. Oh well.

Saturday's party went great. Andy and I got both cakes there in tact and Maggie ran around for about 4 hours. The birthday boy, James, had a great time too and enjoyed his cake and presents. Pictures are below.

Katie








Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie