Monday, March 12, 2007

We're Home

Maggie and I are safely back in Las Vegas. We flew home on Thursday night and finally landed at 11:30 pm. It was a long day and I now realize why airlines make you pay for kids two and older...it's just ridiculous to try and hold a toddler for 4 solid hours...they need their own seat to be strapped down by.

Anyway, we had a great trip. Maggie rode her first horse, ate a lot of Chick-fil-A, celebrated Uncle Trey's 23rd birthday, showed Gran how much fun she can have at the park, had Easter pictures taken, met her new cousin David and had a blast for her two weeks on vacation.

We had a great weekend with Daddy but he had to go out of town this morning for work. He will be in North Carolina until Thursday and on Saturday we will all drive up to San Francisco for a few days.

Here are some pictures of Maggie's time in Mississippi...the pink shirt that Maggie has on in the first few pictures is a shirt that Meme got for her saying "I'm the Cousin", Anna had one that said "I'm the Big Sister".






























An update about our new nephew, David. David had problems breathing immediately and was moved to the NICU. His lungs were under-developed and he was placed under an oxygen hood. As of Saturday, he wasn't getting any better and had to be placed on a ventilator. He is still on the ventilator and his condition is about the same. Please say a prayer for little David, his parents and his big sister. I'll post any new updates as I get them.
Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie