Thursday, February 08, 2007

Whew...

Last week ended with a bang for me. What I thought was a sinus infection was actually the flu. Friday night was quite horrible but I have a wonderful husband who took care of me and wonderful friends who let Maggie come play on Saturday. I am MUCH better now.

There is a video below of how Andy got Maggie laughing hysterically this weekend while I was in bed.

Also, some of the pictures are from a private zoo that we went to with playgroup last Friday (before I thought I would never be well again). We were able to feed the ducks (Maggie's favorite thing) and see all kinds of animals, birds and even white peacocks. The other pictures are from the playground in our neighborhood.

Maggie's new word of the week- love you!!!! It's so sweet when she says it.






Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie