Sunday, February 25, 2007

Brought to you by the letter S

S is for silence and that's all you can hear around our house. Maggie's on vacation...with Gigi and Papa...in Mississippi. I am flying to MS on Friday and we will both fly back to Las Vegas on the 8th.

I didn't really know what to expect with Maggie not being here but the silence is just unreal. I keep thinking she's taking a nap and I forgot to turn the monitor on.

Gigi and Papa flew into Vegas on Thursday morning and we spent Thursday and Friday playing hard.

Andy and I decided that we would go out to eat last night and enjoyed a great dinner at Spago (Wolfgang Puck's restaurant at Caesars Palace). Today I slept really, really late and took a nap too!!! There isn't much of anything on my agenda for the week other than to clean up Maggie's room.

Here are some pictures from our visit with Gigi and Papa in Vegas. I will post pictures of Maggie's vacation later this week.

Katie



Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie