Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Quickly- NOW UPDATED

I'm sorry I haven't updated recently. I'll try and get more pictures posted tomorrow but here is a picture to hold you over.



This is how Maggie prefers to eat her meals now...at the table and she actually prefers to eat off my plate (that's one way for me to eat less).

There will be more pictures and writing tomorrow. I'm just busy getting ready for someone's 30th birthday on Saturday!!!!!


Let's see, what else has been going on with us. We are all feeling much better this week. I finally started feeling better on Sunday- yeah!!

It has been really cold here in Las Vegas. It's been in the 20's in the mornings for almost a week now. I think I heard on the news that this is the coldest it has been here in fifteen years. Crazy.

Here is a video of Maggie's new hobby...



And now, some pictures. You do not have to click on the pictures any more. All the pictures are below.


IMG_1187 Maggie had fun with her food during lunch
Originally uploaded by kennedytales.




IMG_1185 Look at those curls!!!
Originally uploaded by kennedytales.




IMG_1175 Having fun with legos
Originally uploaded by kennedytales.




IMG_1168 Music to Mommy's ears
Originally uploaded by kennedytales.




IMG_1162 Snowing in Las Vegas...just a few miles from our house
Originally uploaded by kennedytales.







Katie
Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie