Maggie and I (along with the help of his employees) decided to throw Daddy a surprise birthday party on Friday at work. I was rather nervous that Andy would somehow find out about it but the party was a success and Andy was very surprised.
For Christmas Andy got me a bunch of cake decorating tools. So, his birthday was my first attempt at decorating an actual cake (I had practiced but not on a cake). It was harder than I expected but now I know to either freeze or refrigerate the cake next time before I decorate it. Now I feel a little more prepared to do a cake for Maggie's birthday in April.
Andy got XM radio for his birthday from us and spent most of the weekend installing it and getting it set up. His boss and her boss are in town this week and they will all be interviewing candidates for his senior accountant position that is open. Maggie and I will be meeting his boss and her boss tonight for dinner so I'm a little nervous and I have no idea what to wear!
That is all for now. I'm in the middle of my Monday chore of getting laundry done- fun fun!
Random thought…. Gran got a catalog from the store, Orient Expressed. They have the cutest clothes for girls and boys and also home decor items. It's worth a visit to their website.
Katie

IMG_1204 Happy Birthday Daddy!

IMG_1203 Surprise!!!!!!

IMG_1199 The goodies and decorations

IMG_1202Look at all those candles!

