Right now, Maggie wants to let me know that she has found a new place to put her toys. She is downstairs and I am upstairs. I have the gate at the bottom of the stairs locked so she doesn't get into any trouble. So, she is throwing all of her toys over the gate onto the stairs. Hopefully, I can get back over the gate. If not, Andy is coming home for lunch in about an hour. Speaking of the gate, Jack successfully jumped over the gate last night. He was about to get a bath and was running away I guess. It was pretty funny.
On another note, HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIGI!!!!! Maggie wanted to let you know that you could wear her birthday hat if you wanted to.
Also, here are a few pictures from last week.
Katie

Is is bedtime yet?


Maggie enjoys a quiet evening at home in her new favorite lounging spot.


Eating a snack is so tiring.


Oh, I see. You can get food into your mouth using this thing.


The Thanksgiving party with playgroup. Maggie thinks other kids toys are so much fun!


Having fun at playgroup.


Enjoying turkey and dressing...

