Wednesday, August 09, 2006

What A Trip

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get a post up but you know how it is when you come back from out of town.

Maggie and I had a great trip to MS last week. Maggie was pretty good on the flight there (she wasn't the biggest fan of having to sit in my lap for 4 hours). Once we arrived in MS, we drank all the sweet tea we could get our hands on, and a lot of Chick-fil-A (the closest Chick-fil-A to Vegas is in LA).

I stayed pretty busy the entire trip with the wedding events but Maggie got to spend quality time with all the grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins. She didn't know what to think of grass or the humidity.

I celebrated my 27th birthday while we were in MS over a few days and enjoyed seeing family and friends that I don't normally get to see on my birthday.

The wedding was beautiful and the happy couple are now relaxing in Napa Valley.

Here are some pictures from the weekend.

Katie


Maggie and Gran enjoy the weather outside on Monday. Posted by Picasa


Me and Mom outside at Chick-fil-A. Posted by Picasa


Pap, Maggie, Anna and Meme after enjoying lunch at Cock of the Walk. Posted by Picasa


Glenn, Meredith (the bride), me and Natalie pose before the big walk down the aisle. Posted by Picasa


Maggie is having fun at Gigi and Papa's house. Posted by Picasa


Maggie is having a blast with her balloon in the cow truck. Posted by Picasa


Maggie's not sure why I won't let her dive into this cake like she did on her birthday. Posted by Picasa
Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie