Sunday, August 20, 2006

Dear Dada,

Dear Dada,

Thank you for taking me to Chuck E. Cheese on Friday night. I had a lot of fun playing. I liked the pizza and riding in the red dog car.

I wish it was not this hot outside because I miss our nightly wagon rides in the neighborhood. Mama said it will be hot for a little bit longer but we can do wagon rides again soon.

And, thank you for letting me play on the piano. I try to be real careful and not get anything messy while I play on it. I really like it when we get to play it together.

I had a fun weekend Dada. It's fun when you are home all day.

I love you,

Maggie




Pizza, pizza, pizza... Posted by Picasa


Is that my pizza? Posted by Picasa


Dada, when can I get a real one of these? Posted by Picasa


There's my pizza!!!!! Posted by Picasa

On another note:



Look how much changes in one year! Posted by Picasa
Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie