Saturday, July 22, 2006

Happy Saturday

It's Andy here. I'm giving Katie the night off from Kennedy Tales.

Not much going on this weekend. We went to the Las Vegas Swap Meet today. In the South we you would know this as a flea market. We didn't find much, but we did see some VERY interesting people. Of course, that's not hard to accomplish in Las Vegas. Before we got to the swap meet, we had a flat tire on Katie's car. This represented two firsts for me. 1) I have never changed a tire. No big thing, I've just been very lucky during the last 14 years of my driving career. 2) Katie's car had trouble, and I was around. Before we moved, if Katie was going to have trouble with her car, I was always out of town and her Dad would have to talk her through roadside assistance. So, a very productive day.

Maggie went to a playgroup at Chuck E Cheese. Maggie has a very busy social life with two play groups a week plus story time at the library. She barely has time for me to come home for lunch on Thursday. Maybe I should dress up like a mouse and serve pizza!

The other thing Maggie is busy doing: GROWING UP. Katie and I can't believe it. You'll see in the pictures how big she's getting. Her hair is getting long and she's even climbing on her stool by herself to brush her teeth. Yesterday she started carrying her purse over her shoulder.

Have a good weekend.

~Andy


Maggie and Jack Pete Posted by Picasa


Her serious face Posted by Picasa


Maggie at Chuck E Cheese Posted by Picasa


Maggie's hair is getting longer and curly Posted by Picasa


Brushing my teeth! Posted by Picasa


Standing on my stool by myself--even though I can't get down by myself. Posted by Picasa
Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie