Thursday, April 27, 2006

Jack Pete is coming to Las Vegas

Jack Pete will be making his first trip on an airplane today. He'll catch his flight in Jackson, connect in Atlanta and arrive here in Las Vegas tonight around 7:45. We are very excited that our little family will be complete again. I must admit I'm a little worried about him though, having to go through all of this by himself.

We're still getting settled in. Paint is going up on the walls. Gigi helped Katie and I pick out most of the colors while she was here visiting last week. We still have no internet or cable, and are forced to be entertained by the two channels that we can get with our rabbit ears. We're giving the cable company a few more days and then we may have to start checking into other options.

Here are a few pictures of the last few days (including Maggie's first Easter basket and her birthday present from her mother and me, a red wagon).

~Andy





Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie