Saturday, April 01, 2006

April Fools

Happy April Fool’s Day

Thankfully, we have not been fooled (yet).

Maggie and I did have a first this morning. No, she didn’t walk. But I did. Maggie and I walked in our first ever 5K. We walked in the Mississippi Susan G. Komen Race for a Cure race. I have been working out some while we have been in Mississippi and Gigi was going to run in the 5K, so Maggie and I decided to walk. Well, Maggie rode in a jogging stroller. Anyway, having not ever competed in a 5K, my only goal was to not finish last. Well, we did pretty well. I finished somewhere around 51 minutes. I was very excited and Maggie had a great time.

That’s all for now. Anyway, I will definitely have more pictures on Thursday night after Maggie’s birthday!!!

Katie


Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie