1. Ridiculously large crowds at shopping malls.
2. Winter coats.
3. Wrapping presents.
Gran came in town this weekend to visit Maggie. Maggie enjoyed all of her playtime with Gran. We had an open house at our house on Saturday so Gran, Maggie and I went to the mall to get some Christmas shopping done. We had 3 hours and I figured we would have ample time to get everything bought. Nope, I only got half of what I anticipated done. Oh well. Tis the season.
While shopping at the mall we were in baby Gap and came across an adorable brown suede coat/poncho in Maggie's size. It looks so precious on her and it is so soft. Now that the temperatures are getting pretty cold Maggie has to wear a coat and this one is much easier to put on her. Tis the season.
It's a very quiet evening around the Kennedy household. Andy just landed back in Las Vegas for three weeks, Maggie is sound asleep and I have Christmas presents to wrap. I love wrapping Christmas presents. Tis the season.
On a side note, this may be the only post for a week or so. Maggie is headed to north Mississippi to spend Thanksgiving with Meme and Pap and she is leaving on Tuesday morning. I won't get to see her again until the next Monday and I'm very sad. So, as soon as I can after, I will get new pictures up.
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Katie



