We're still here...just trying to get our house all packed up for the move this week. I have some pictures of the girls over the past few weeks but I can't promise that those will get downloaded before we pack the computer up.
Claire is doing great. She's crawling full force and high speed. She's also pulling up really well and has attempted cruising around the furniture. Which leads me to her first visit to the ER last Wednesday night. She fell and hit her head on the corner of a table in our living room. Long story short, she is fine and the bruise is almost gone. She now has seven (yes, seven) teeth and is starting to enjoy some non-baby foods.
Maggie is enjoying life as well. She just amazes Andy and I on a daily basis with her energy, love and happiness. She survived our traumatic event #2 really well last week. Thursday (the day after Claire's ER visit), we were in a car wreck on the way home from work and school. I was in a turn lane driving up to a red light to make a left turn and a car in the lane to my right apparently needed to be in front of me. I tried to stop but didn't have enough space or time to do so. Four hours later, we were home minus one Honda van plus four very tired and exhausted Kennedys. Maggie got a scratch from her seatbelt on her neck but she is just fine.
Both girls are with Papa and Gigi this week enjoying being spoiled while Andy and I pack up the rest of the house and get moved. We'll see them Friday night and can't wait.
Alright, well I'm off to go pack more boxes...

