She concluded her birthday festivities yesterday afternoon with a party at school with her friends. They all seemed to enjoy the cupcakes and I'm sure the pink icing stained their lips for a little while, sorry to all the parents!
Tuesday, April 07, 2009
The Birthday
Maggie is now officially 4 years old! She had a blast at her party Saturday and there are too many pictures to post here. If you want to see all 100+, just send me an email. This picture just about sums it up.

She concluded her birthday festivities yesterday afternoon with a party at school with her friends. They all seemed to enjoy the cupcakes and I'm sure the pink icing stained their lips for a little while, sorry to all the parents!
She concluded her birthday festivities yesterday afternoon with a party at school with her friends. They all seemed to enjoy the cupcakes and I'm sure the pink icing stained their lips for a little while, sorry to all the parents!

