Sunday, January 04, 2009

The rest of Christmas and the silence that followed

I am enjoying my last few hours of silence (even though we miss the noise) to post pictures of our Christmas in Jackson. Andy and I returned to Atlanta last Sunday minus two very important Kennedys. Maggie and Claire. Maggie and Claire enjoyed an extended vacation in Jackson and have been having a blast with everyone.

We had a great Christmas in Jackson with Gran, Aunt Amy, Gigi, Papa, Uncle Trey and Angie (soon to be Aunt Angie as she and Trey were engaged Christmas day)!!!!!! We are all very excited and can't wait for the big day...March 20, 2010.

Back to Christmas....lots of presents, good food, friends and family.

Andy and I have had a very productive week. We did have to work two days but we spent the rest of the week cleaning, cooking/re-stocking the freezer, blowing leaves (Andy), cleaning some more and getting my new work out room set up. We have also spent several hours playing with our new Wii that Trey and Angie got us for Christmas- THANKS! We love it.

We are counting down the hours until the girls come home. They should be here tomorrow when we get off work and then it's back to our busy routine. Claire has her 6 month check up Friday so there should be an update after that (after I get over the shock of her being six months...already).

Now, pictures...









Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie