Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Busy, busy, busy...

The past two weeks have been very hectic around the Kennedy house. Andy and I have both been out of town a good bit and Gigi was able to come keep the girls last week while we were both out of town at the same time. Gigi brought Ms. Kim and Sammie with her and I wish we had been able to capture Maggie and Sammie playing when they first saw each other. It was so loud and they were SO excited!

Gigi and Ms. Kim kept the girls busy with fun activities and Claire was her usual happy self with all the activity. There were trips to the aquarium, Stone Mountain and the Fernbank Museum of Natural History. There were lots and lots of pictures taken and I have picked out some to share. Enjoy.

Thanks Gigi, Ms. Kim and Sammie...Maggie and Claire had a blast!















Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie