Sunday, September 07, 2008

Ballet, Visitors, Jalapeno Charlie and Two Months

This past Thursday was a day that Maggie had been looking forward to for several weeks with much anticipation...ballet class started! She looked so cute in her ballet clothes and she was so excited to finally get to wear them. She had a great time in class and her teacher, Ms. Dominique said she did really well. Maggie will continue to take ballet class each Thursday until May.

The Hengsts came to meet Claire and visit with Andy, Maggie and me Saturday. Glenn and I have kept in close touch since our days as college roomates and she and her husband, Todd, and 10 month old little girl, Tana, drove over from Birmingham. We had a nice visit and we can't wait to see them again soon for Tana's 1st birthday!

He's back...Jalapeno Charlie!!!! I couldn't believe what I saw Friday night as Andy and I were watching TV. It was this time last year when he first appeared and it looks like he came back to meet Claire.

Today, Claire turned two months old! We took her to our church for the first time and she did great. We even spent a little time in the baby room where Claire will start school a week from tomorrow. I will have updates as to her height and weight tomorrow after her doctor's check-up as well as a birthday picture.






Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie