Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Meet the cousins

This past weekend Claire was able to meet her cousins, Anna and David. Uncle Brad and Aunt Cathy came over Saturday and got to meet little Claire. Maggie, Anna and David played hard most of the day and were pretty tired by the time they all had to get back on the road to Mississippi. We tried to get a good picture of all four of the kids and had some pretty good luck. Andy and I tried to get a picture of Maggie and Claire together and I'll put a few of the ones we got below...notice that none of them are perfect but I think it will be a while before that happens. Maggie is pretty tired of having her picture taken these days. We are lucky if she lets us get one or two of her before she proclaims, "I'm done!"

Little Claire continues to do well and is eating and sleeping great. I had a check-up with my doctor today and I am healing well also. We have been getting a great deal of help with food for the past week and a half, so to all those who have graciously brought us dinner...THANK YOU!!!! It helps more than you know.

Here are some pictures from the past week or so.

Katie







Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie