13 family members
70 cookies
1 birthday cake
Mix all ingredients together for a great birthday party (even in the pouring down rain)!
Maggie’s birthday party was a lot of fun and she had a BLAST. We knew Friday that the weather was going to be pretty bad so we planned for the indoors. Thirteen of Maggie’s friends came for the party and they all had a great time putting on their chef hats and aprons to decorate cookies.
Oh, to all the parents of the kids who came…I apologize for loading your kids up on sugar on a rainy day!
Papa’s birthday was also Saturday so we ended Saturday by going to the Laser Light Show at Stone Mountain Park. I think Maggie enjoyed the light show but wasn’t too happy about the fireworks that we included. She stayed huddled up against me, Andy, Gigi, Aunt Amanda or Papa the whole time.
We spent most of Sunday resting from the busy weekend.
Here are some pictures from Aunt Amanda and Uncle Jeff. I’ll post more when I get them.
Katie













