Sunday, February 24, 2008

Jeff and Amanda, Robin Meade and Homemade Ravioli

Jeff and Amanda visited this weekend. We had a great time. Saturday we visited the New World of Coke. It was really neat. You can sample over 60 Coke products from around the world. I lost count when Jeff hit 30! Afterwards, we ate lunch at the food court at CNN Center. While there, Jeff and I found a gigantic poster of Robin Meade, our favorite morning news personality. We both view/listen to her daily; Jeff on television and me on satellite radio. We even found a lifesize cardboard cutout of her, but by Amanda and Katie's tone, we knew when enough was enough.

On Saturday night, we did our normal ritual when they visit of preparing a gourmet meal. We all four (five if you count Maggie's new found interest in helping) love to cook and usually all have something unique to offer. We made homemade ravioli stuffed with shrimp. Yes, we even rolled out the dough ourselves.

Thanks for visiting, Jeff and Amanda. We hope you come back soon. Maybe I can line up lunch with Robin Meade next time!

~Andy






Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie