Yes, I know it's been a while (last year- ha) since I updated. Yes, I know there are no pictures with this post. As soon as Gran emails me her pictures from Christmas, I will post them.
Update on Maggie: Maggie had her surgery on Dec 21st and it went well. She was a trooper. She never whined during the fours hours that she was awake before her surgery about food or something to drink. She even made a friend in the surgery check-in room and played for an hour or so before it was her turn. Her ear tubes went in with no problems. The cyst on her face was removed and her scar is healing nicely. She has her follow-up appointment with her ENT doctor on the 22nd to double check everything. We have noticed a drastic increase in how much she is talking and her words are becoming much clearer.
Update on Andy and I: As you may have noticed at the top of the blog...we are expecting a second child. We are very excited and Maggie seems to not care right now. I am 12 weeks along and our due date in July 17th (yes, the middle of the summer in the south). This is also part of the reason for my lack of posting. When I haven't been at work, I've pretty much been asleep. It seems to be getting a little better but I still have nights where I go to bed as soon as Maggie goes to bed.
Update on Jack Pete: Jack Pete will celebrate his 6th birthday on Sunday. He has asked for hot dogs and ice cream.
We hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year.
Katie

