I just need a few extra hours each week to get it done.
And go ahead, put my picture on a dart board and start practicing. I haven't downloaded pictures off the camera either.
We have been pretty busy of late, therefore, which causes updating the website to fall really behind.
We did manage to get our house decorated for Christmas last week. Maggie was really excited about seeing a Christmas tree in her house and was happy to tell us where all the ornaments should go. Andy also built a fire, which Maggie was amazed by, and each time it got low, she would run and tell him. She’s also still telling him three days later!
We are going to have more busy weeks ahead of us until the holidays are over. Probably the biggest thing we have going on is that Maggie is having surgery on the 21st. After suffering through ear infection after ear infection, Maggie is getting tubes. While she is getting tubes, we are having the cyst on her left cheek removed as well before it gets any larger (even though it’s still pretty small). So, Andy and I are anxious about that but it will be a quick outpatient procedure and shouldn’t be too big of a deal.
So, I promise to do better about getting pictures up in the future and I’ll try to get some of the house decorations up soon too.
Katie

