Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Getting Settled

Finally...
















I don't even know where to start. We are still trying to get settled. We have gotten a lot done thanks to help from a lot of people. Our house now looks more put together and Maggie's room is every little girls dream room. I'll be sure and get some pictures of it soon.

It took us a little while to get connected back to the internet. We had all sorts of trouble starting with our computer dying, learning how to use a MAC and the cable company misspelling my name. Anyway, we are online and Andy was able to get TiVo connected tonight.

We absolutely LOVE our house and neighborhood. Andy has really enjoyed his first few days with his new position and he is handling his commute pretty well.

It's just Andy and I, Maggie and Jack Pete now. Gigi, Uncle Trey and Angie left this afternoon after a very busy 48 hours helping us put things in order and decorating.

Here are some pictures from the past week and a half and I'll get some pictures of the house soon.

Katie

Maggie and her friend Sammie. Sammie lives on the same street with Gigi and Papa.















Andy swinging with Anna and Maggie.















Maggie on the swing at her great-grandparents house for Mammaw's birthday.















Maggie enjoys her first Frosted Orange from The Varsity. That was for you, Papa.

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie