Sunday, February 26, 2006

Finally

There is so much I could say about the past week but I don't even know how to start. Let's just say that moving with a 10 1/2 month old with an ear infection is not the easiest thing I've ever done. The week started with a trip to the pediatrician to check Maggie's ears. The short version of the story is that we got to go back to the doctor on Tuesday and Wednesday also and Maggie had to get two antibiotic shots each day. We will attempt to take her to the doctor here in Jackson sometime later this week to see if those shots actually worked. The bad news is that we are more than likely going to have to look at getting tubes in Maggie's ears as soon as we get to Las Vegas.

The movers finished up packing and loading mid-day Thursday and Maggie, Meme and I got on the road to Mississippi. We spent the weekend in north MS and have arrived in Jackson to spend time with Gran, Gigi and Papa now. Whew!!!!!

The best part is that we are now reunited with Jack Pete. However, it is taking Maggie a little time to warm back up to him. But, by bathtime tonight they were becoming fast friends again, so don't worry Daddy.

That's all for now. I'll try to post more now that we are less crazed.

Katie




Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie