And now to. . . .
THE BIG NEWS
We are moving again. My company, Georgia-Pacific, has offered me a position as Plant Controller at their Las Vegas Gypsum Plant. It will be far away, but Katie and I think it's the right decision for us to go. I've been out to interview, and I think it's a great career move. I'll be going out in possibly less than 2 weeks, and Katie and Maggie and Jack Pete will probably join me in January. Of course, I'll be coming home as much as possible until they move, and Katie will come out to help me find a house. We know that we will be there for 2 years. We are very excited about the opportunity, and will keep everyone posted as we go along.

The view from just outside of Georgia-Pacific's Las Vegas Gypsum Plant.

And now, some news about Maggie. She's still teething. Katie's in Florida for work, so it's just us for a few days. Mommy will be home tomorrow night. Here are a few pictures.

Maggie in jeans and a sweater.


The happiest baby in the world.


Jack Pete

Have a good Wednesday.
~Andy

