Sunday, July 10, 2005

MILESTONE

As I write this, Maggie had a first tonight. She is content watching her Baby Einstein DVD. We have several of these that we received for baby gifts. We have tried to get her to watch the DVDs on several occasions, but with no luck. Tonight she is sitting in her swing in front of the television watching BE Van Gogh. And now I see that Jack Pete is watching too.

I’m supposed to be working out of town this week in Savannah, GA. My plan was to fly out tonight. However, with the weather, I am going to be at home tonight. My flight has been pushed back to morning, so I’m getting to enjoy a rainy night inside with Katie, Maggie and Jack Pete. So far we’re just getting a lot of rain from the hurricane.

Don’t worry though; I should be able to post this week from my hotel room in Savannah.

Here are a few pictures from today.


Maggie decided to wear a party-dress to church today. I'm sure everyone will be talking about it all week! Posted by Picasa


Look at that cute baby. Posted by Picasa

~Andy
Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie